Thank you, Dear Kitty, for nominating my blog for the “Shine On Award”.
1st award that I have gotten here and I appreciate it!
THE RULES ARE:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements ====================================================================
Here are 7 things about me:
– I love waffles. They are my go-to comfort food.
– I like the rain.
– I like to sleep in – totally not a morning person.
– Nobody has ever said I am a patient person.
– I like seafood a lot.
– I swam 120 laps every Saturday morning at the public pool when I was young.
– My favourite drink is a Mojito.
Here are the 15 bloggers that I would like to nominate, for reasons below – I have enjoyed their blogs tremendously.
1. Ben’s Bitter Blog – super funny and entertaining, one of the first blogs that I ‘met’ here.
2. Strong Fit Beautiful – where I go to, to get inspired to spin every week.
3. Woulda Coulda Shoulda – a dose of reality, mixed with tons of fun, laughter and sarcasm.
4. A Cozy Kitchen – where I go to for food inspiration, and fantasize that I can cook 10% as well as she does.
5. Going Dutch – where I go to, for wonderful pictures of Europe, all well-taken.
6. On the Luce – Lucy’s pictures are gorgeous, and her posts are always well-written with just enough bite to entice you to think about that next holiday destination.
7. Travel Destination Bucket List – her travel posts make you wanna pack up and go, wherever she is.
9. Campari and Sofa – every post is short and concise and thought- provoking and I like it.
10. Travelling Monkeys – Honest to goodness writing with a dose of kindness.
11. Killer Boobies – her courage and strength inspires me. And her writing is simple and heartfelt.
12. Gardens for Goldens – I love dogs and this dog rescue home inspires me.
13. My French Heaven – the photos here are killer – good, which is a bad thing for me because I want to be there right now.
14. Warm Vanilla Sugar – I love good food blogs that are not overtly styled (thus making it look fake) and this makes me love her blog.
15. What Kate Wore – I can’t wait to see the royal baby!
Have a good week ahead!