I am doing this week’s 8 mini links all together in 1 post because miraculously I have ran out of storage space in my wordpress.com account in only 3 months. KW says 3 GB is A LOT and he is appalled that I have used up 99% of it.
I am a tech idiot so I know absolutely nothing about what he is saying. And we found out that to upgrade to 10 GB would cost US$80. And when that finishes, I would have to pay more.
This is seriously an addiction… I love this more than my job. And my job pays me. I never thought I would love it so much. And it would bring me so much satisfaction and fun.
Putting them as mini links, like the previous weeks, are so much more visually entertaining but my storage space would probably explode then and I might not be able to do all 8 links properly so here we go.
Please enjoy these!
– I am crazy over hedgehogs so this made me smile today!
– Look at these crazy, fun, geeky weddings! These are super funny.
– Can you guess what this is? Find out more here.
– I cannot wait to try these out! Ever had ramen with parmesan cheese?
– This made me smile when I saw it. NYC is so much fun. You would never see this in staid Singapore…
– Have you been to Charleston, South Carolina? I have heard great things about it and I would like to go one day. This post writes about it so beautifully.
I hope you have enjoyed these. Have a good weekend!
And remember that in Singapore, we will be coughing our lungs out because of the haze!!!