Because of the public holiday, this week has gone by faster. I am looking forward to the weekend and catching up on reading again.
Please enjoy these links!
Above: Have you seen this heartwarming short film? This made me smile this week and made me squeeze my dog even tighter.
– 4 reasons to eat more calories at night – YEAH!
– Love to look at latte art? These will fascinate you!
Above: I can’t wait for us to have a bigger house so that we can have a bigger kitchen– then I can paint it pink!
– Watch how a monkey reacts when his friend is being rewarded differently, for doing the same job. We should all be so smart when it comes to negotiating our pay at work.
Above: If you had a bad week, more photos like the one above, will make you smile
– As I grow older, I realise age is not my friend. Neither is gravity. Here are 11 foods to avoid, if you want to look young. Damn, bread and fried chicken wings are the enemy…and I am sure hot dogs too.. just looking at the top photo makes me HUNGRY.
– When his wife died, this 78 year old man had to cook for himself for the 1st time in 50 years. He says ” I am not lonely, so much as alone”.