I cant believe it has been 6 weeks since I started this blog. I am enjoying every minute of this.
Enjoy these links! Happy weekend!
– What would your biggest regret be if this was the last day of your life?
Above: 6 creepiest places on earth..
– We have walked the Wobbly Bridge in London, have you tried the rest?
– This story will touch you – how a daughter feels about her father’s sex change.
– A 5 week old squirrel called Apple Moonbeam
Above: The cover of the May issue of Boston’s Magazine is perfection.
– 5 years of hand-drawn sandwich bags by a dad!
Above: Tents that you would not mind staying in – the above is my favourite
Above: How much food can you buy for $5 around the world?
– What’s it like to know that you are dying? Four people share their experiences of living with a terminal illness – from a 25-year-old who has learned to love life, to a biker who’s angry as hell.